Author Topic: Is an Adam Lanza Photo Released by Mainstream Media Photoshopped?  (Read 2008 times)

Byrdie

• Texasbyrd
  • Administrator
  • Benevolent Bitch

I am no Photoshop expert let me make that clear. However maybe some of you readers are.
To me it looks Photoshopped. But I canít be sure.
Note: The area in question is around the mouth, it looks rectangle like itís a bad cut and paste job on the mouth that extends beyond the jaw. There is also a possibility his mouth was manipulated to look more sinister or the possibility of a highly compressed and small image being blown up to blur pixels
Official photo of Adam Lanza released by media;
http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Adam-Lanza.png

HUB

bobalo59

• 2nd Amendment use it or lose it.
Re: Is an Adam Lanza Photo Released by Mainstream Media Photoshopped?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:59:35 AM »
Wow, good picture, you can tell that its obviously been doctored. My question is did the MSM do this or the man writing the colum to it to get a bigger rise out of us? I mean under close inspection, its obvious that its been manipulated, but by who?
Those that do not study history are doomed to repeat it.
The last person standing will be holding an assault weapon.

Molan Labe!!!!!

AceMan

• The Central Scrutinizer
  • Administrator
  • Obama SUXX!!!
    • AceMan's World!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 09:27:37 AM »
It is definitely P-Shopped. You can tell he's smiling in the original picture. I can see the bottom of his lip underneath the rectangle.

kimmie

• Pissed Off Patriot
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »
WOW ...good catch on the p-shopped!  Probably the same person that p-shopped this one was the same one that p-shopped Ovomit's birth cert!
MOLON LABE!

Now if ever is the time to join up with NRA, NAGR, SAF & CCRKBA to fight this evil bastard and protect not only OUR rights, but those of our children as well.